cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Ivelin Ivanov" <ive...@apache.org>
Subject Re: XMLForms and Schema W3C validation..
Date Fri, 12 Jul 2002 11:57:06 GMT

Yes. All the prerequisites are available, but the glue hasn't been applied.
Xerces validates W3C Schema.
Schematron can be embedded within XML Schema documents and then extracted and applied.
Examples for this are available on the Schematron site and I believe that Sun's multi schema
validator have implementation for it.
So I think you will need to implement the org.apache.cocoon.components.validation.Validator
interface to plug in the new multischema validator.

It's worth trying.

-=Ivelin=-
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Othman Haddad
  To: cocoon user list
  Sent: Friday, July 12, 2002 5:53 AM
  Subject: XMLForms and Schema W3C validation..

        hi,
        i've downloaded and built the 2.1 version, because i'm interested in XMLForms..
        it works fine,but i've gt a question:
        is it possible to create a form, validate the Data against a W3C Schema and then against
a the Schematron rules embeded in the Schema W3C (will this one i think it could be logically
possible if the first one does..) ?
        thanks for your help.

    IncrediMail - La messagerie électronique a enfin évolué - Cliquer ici