cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Ivelin Ivanov" <ive...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How to run xforms in mount for c2 2.0.2 dev version
Date Thu, 04 Jul 2002 19:54:27 GMT

XMLForm depends on components available in 2.1-dev only.
I would recommend to get the latest from CVS HEAD and build it,
or just get a nightly build.

Ivelin

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Sreenivasan N.
  To: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
  Sent: Wednesday, July 03, 2002 12:51 AM
  Subject: How to run xforms in mount for c2 2.0.2 dev version

  Hi all

  I have downloaded the binary version of C2.0.2 dev version. Its working fine.
  I would like to see how xforms is working, so i copied the xmlform folder into mount folder
and tried
  http://localhost:8080/cocoon/mount/xmlform/wizard.html

  but i am getting

  type fatal
  message Error in sitemap configuration : org.apache.cocoon.transformation.XMLFormTransformer
  description org.apache.avalon.framework.configuration.ConfigurationException: Error in sitemap
configuration : org.apache.cocoon.transformation.XMLFormTransformer
  source Cocoon servlet
  stack-trace
  org.apache.avalon.framework.configuration.ConfigurationException: Error in sitemap configuration
: org.apache.cocoon.transformation.XMLFormTransformer
          at org.apache.cocoon.www.mount.xmlform.sitemap_xmap.configure(xmlform\sitemap_xmap.java:151)
          at org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.DefaultComponentFactory.newInstance(DefaultComponentFactory.java,
Compiled Code)
          at org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.ThreadSafeComponentHandler.initialize(ThreadSafeComponentHandler.java,
Compiled Code)
          at org.apache.cocoon.components.language.generator.GeneratorSelector.addGenerator(GeneratorSelector.java:170)
          at org.apache.cocoon.components.language.generator.ProgramGeneratorImpl.createResource(ProgramGeneratorImpl.java:332)
          at org.apache.cocoon.components.language.generator.ProgramGeneratorImpl.load(ProgramGeneratorImpl.java:291)
          at org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.Handler.run(Handler.java:270)
          at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:479)

  I think there is a problem with the xmlform transformer..

  What shall i do to see XMLForm working

  Thanks in advance

  Regards
  Sreenivasan.

  "Attitudes are much more important than aptitudes."
  "Nothing is impossible for a willing heart"

  Sreenivasan N.
  Sony SARD
  Ext 232

  Email. sreenivasan.n@ap.sony.com