cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Barbara Post" <bab...@ifrance.com>
Subject looking for "util" reference [was Re: stuck with sunrise and session, please help...]
Date Mon, 22 Jul 2002 09:40:50 GMT
Hi Guido, it works better now, since info are indeed automatically added to
sunRise context when authenticating. Thanks for the explaination. :-)

However I am looking for a reference regarding the "util" tags (built-in
logicsheet).

I see util:time-of-day in the examples.
Thanks !

Barbara
----- Original Message -----
From: <gcasper@s-und-n.de>
To: <cocoon-users@xml.apache.org>
Sent: Monday, July 22, 2002 9:24 AM
Subject: Re: stuck with sunrise and session, please help...

Hi Babara,

I'm afraid Carsten is on vacation this week and my knowledge about this is
limited.

But I suggest you take out this:
<sunshine:setxml context="sunRise" path="/authentication/data/lang">
<xsl:value-of select="$lang"/>
</sunshine:setxml>

AFAIU "sunRise" is a reserved context. It is set automatically by the
sunRise handler for you and contains all the authentication XML. Try to
hardcode your "company" and "lang" values to be sure it works as expected.

HTH
Guido

Guido Casper, S&N AG, Klingenderstrasse 5, D-33100 Paderborn
Tel:+49-5251-1581-87 gcasper@s-und-n.de - http://www.s-und-n.de