cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Zein" <zb...@gmx.net>
Subject php->xml->cocoon->html | wml --- query string lost
Date Sun, 07 Jul 2002 19:05:44 GMT
hi,

i am new to cocoon and want to parse a xml document
which is made by a php-file.

i call the file like this:

http://localhost:8080/cocoon/test/getSomething.php?foo1=test&foo2=test2&foo3=test3

my sitemap entry looks like this:

<map:match pattern="test/getSomething.php">
  <map:generate src=http://localhost/test/getSomething.php>
    <map:parameter name="use-request-parameter" value="true"/>
  </map:generate>
  <map:select type="browser">
    --- snipp - no problems here
  </map:select>
</map:match>

but it does not work.
cocoon does not call the source file with the query string,
so the variables in my php file are empty.
i also tried out something like this:

<map:match pattern="test/getSomething.php*">
  <map:generate src=http://localhost/test/getSomething.php{1}>
    <map:parameter name="use-request-parameter" value="true"/>
  </map:generate>

but the same problem.
does anyone know what's wrong with my sitemap entry
and how i can fix it?
i would be very grateful if someone could help me
and thank you in advance.

i use cocoon 2.0.1 with tomcat 4.0.3.

regards,
zein dowe