cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Barbara Post" <bab...@ifrance.com>
Subject language variable, date formatting
Date Wed, 24 Jul 2002 14:26:58 GMT
Hello,

My xsl stylesheet needs to format a date using a locale or a language
variable that is stored in session (using SunRise portal).

I wonder how I can do this.

If I use an xsp to produce the portion of xml I need (date formatted
according to a specific locale), how can the xsp get the session attribute
since it is stored in sunRise context (or another one if I need to do so) ?

My problem is : how to access the session attributes when using sunRise, to
use it in sitemap or xsp ? If I use getxml I would have to use DOM then,
right ?

I was surprised that the raw <xsp:expr>new Date()</xsp:exp> does not use my
computer locale... (FR) but English one.

Thanks for any clue.

Barbara