cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Ricardo Trindade" <Ricardo.Trind...@myrealbox.com>
Subject RE: "Clean" Cocoon
Date Thu, 04 Jul 2002 18:06:16 GMT
Yes, but what I'm sugesting is that when you do a release, you release the
full version and the "clean" version in binary. CVS is fine for development,
but I think everybody prefers to deploy a release.

-----Original Message-----
From: Carsten Ziegeler [mailto:cziegeler@s-und-n.de]
Sent: quinta-feira, 4 de Julho de 2002 14:46
To: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
Subject: RE: "Clean" Cocoon

Alexander Schatten wrote:

> well, this is obviously a misunderstanding: there may be 100 libraries
> in it, that doesnt matter at all: "clean" means: no examples: neither in
> the cocoon directory nor in the sitemap.
>
> just a clean production release! this is imho definitly necessary. you
> do not want to clean each new cocoon release, do you?

Yes, exactly - you can find this in the latest CVS of Cocoon: if you
do a

build -Dexclude.webapp.samples=yes -Dexclude.webapp.documentation=yes webapp

you get a clean Cocoon web application.

HTH
Carsten

Carsten Ziegeler     Chief Architect     Open Source Group, S&N AG
             Cocoon Consulting, Training and Projects
mailto:cziegeler@s-und-n.de                  http://www.s-und-n.de
                    http://ziegeler.bei.t-online.de