cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <DHo...@csir.co.za>
Subject Re: Using Xalan from the command line?
Date Fri, 14 Jun 2002 12:03:05 GMT
Uh - I assume this is UNIX - is there equivalent syntax for WinD*z?

Running in my xalan/xerces directory I have tried:

xerces_1_4_4.jar:xalan-2.2.0-D13.jar:.java
org.apache.xalan.xslt.Process -IN $1 -XSL $2 -OUT $3

where $1 $2 and $3 have been replaced by filespaths &  names and I
get:

The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect.

When I run the XT equvilent ie.

xt $1 $2 $3

then all is well, so I know the files themselves are OK.

???

>>> stephan@vern.chem.tu-berlin.de 14/06/2002 01:41:39 >>>

On Fri, 14 Jun 2002, Derek Hohls wrote:

> Hi
>
> Can anyone give me the syntax for doing this - I have been using
> James Clarke's XT for this up to now, but it appears there are some
> critical differences between the way the two processors deal with
the
> same XML/XSLT combo [I'm not sure why; but they do...]

#!/bin/sh
LW=<my-lib-dir>
CLASSPATH=$LW/xerces_1_4_3.jar:$LW/xalan-2.2.0-dev.jar:.
java org.apache.xalan.xslt.Process -IN $1 -XSL $2 -OUT $3