cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Anthony Aldridge <aaldr...@csc.com>
Subject RE: Giving up! Cocoon too big, slow and confusing
Date Fri, 28 Jun 2002 14:15:07 GMT

Hurrah! You're a brick!

Carsten Ziegeler <cziegeler@s-und-n.de> on 06/28/2002 02:58:41 PM

Please respond to cocoon-users@xml.apache.org

To:   cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
cc:
Subject:  RE: Giving up! Cocoon too big, slow and confusing

And now to something completly different:

By the way, has someone counted the time spend in this thread and
even more, counted the number of lines written for this thread?
Well, if this time and lines would have been spent in enhancing
the docs.....

AND PLEASE: DON'T GET ME WRONG - this is a very interesting and
valuable thread and I don't want to spoil the party. I just wanted
to make a funny note to finally go into the weekend. I saw a lot
of very good statements from various directions which make me
think about some things over the weekend.

So, all of you, if you're a committer, user, customer or a lurker of
Cocoon, have a nice weekend - and if you have some free time, read
the excellent how-tos from Diana and Co and perhaps we have more
faqs etc. by monday...

Regards
Carsten

Carsten Ziegeler     Chief Architect     Open Source Group, S&N AG
           Cocoon Consulting, Training and Projects
mailto:cziegeler@s-und-n.de                  http://www.s-und-n.de
                 http://ziegeler.bei.t-online.de