cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Anand_Krish...@putnam.com
Subject ..JVM ran out of memory..
Date Tue, 25 Jun 2002 16:12:30 GMT
Hi,

I am sorry, if this question has already been answered but I am wondering
what best I can do to not get "..JVM ran out of memory.." message. I am
running Cocoon1.8.2 on iPlanet 4.x webserver in NT4 environment. I tried
increasing the JVM heapsize, it seems to work initially but eventually I do
get this error. My application is XSLT based which I use to transform my
xml files with the help of cocoon servlet. Any help in maximizing my
performance will be of great help.

Thank you,
Anand Krishnan