cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Artur Bialecki" <ar...@digitalfairway.com>
Subject RE: iPlanet 6.5 + Cocoon - is there still problem with serv;et container?
Date Mon, 03 Jun 2002 16:08:56 GMT

iPlanet DOES suck, but so does every other j2ee container.
As with all infants you have to do exactly what they want
or they will cry/barf and don't forget to clean up their shit.

Don't know exactly what problem you're talking about but
I have Cocoon 2.0.2 (with Saxon 6.5.2, jexen) running under iAS 6.5
on w2k and Sol8. I don't remember running into any problems.

Artur...