cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Christopher Watson" <c.wat...@zen.co.uk>
Subject RE: XML generation
Date Tue, 04 Jun 2002 14:27:27 GMT

Deepak, I suspect you've got something like
<xsp:expr>myStringVariable</xsp:expr>

try replacing this with
<util:include-expr><util:expr><xsp:expr>myStringVariable</xsp:expr></util:ex
pr></util:include-expr>

Also, to use the util: logicsheet, you'll need to add

	  xmlns:util="http://apache.org/xsp/util/2.0"

to your opening xsp:page tag