cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Christopher Watson" <c.wat...@zen.co.uk>
Subject RE: Getting XML from request
Date Thu, 06 Jun 2002 08:17:53 GMT
Deepak

I suspect you need

	  xmlns:xsp-request="http://apache.org/xsp/request/2.0"
in your opening xsp:page tag
along with
      xmlns:util="http://apache.org/xsp/util/2.0"
and the like

otherwise the xsp-request: stuff doesn't get translated

Christopher
-----Original Message-----
From: Deepak Mehta [mailto:deep@deeeep.com]
Sent: 06 June 2002 09:05
To: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org; Mike Ash
Subject: Re: Getting XML from request

Mike,

I had the same problem...

Deepak, I suspect you've got something like
<xsp:expr>myStringVariable</xsp:expr>

try replacing this with
<util:include-expr><util:expr><xsp:expr>myStringVariable</xsp:expr></util:ex
pr></util:include-expr>

Also, to use the util: logicsheet, you'll need to add

      xmlns:util="http://apache.org/xsp/util/2.0"

to your opening xsp:page tag

Regards
Deeeep