cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Matthew Langham" <mlang...@s-und-n.de>
Subject RE: cocoon portals
Date Tue, 18 Jun 2002 06:19:06 GMT

You can implement a portal in either Cocoon or Jetspeed and if you are a
heavy XML user then I recommend Cocoon. If you don't use XML much (except
for RSS/RDF files) then I recommend Jetspeed.
<<
The Cocoon portal compontents provide the basic functionality of a portal -
and allow extension due to the fact that the portal is completely integrated
into Cocoon and built on XML.

Look here for more information:

http://radio.weblogs.com/0103021/stories/2002/02/14/cocoonPortalFirstLook.ht
ml

And here for a link to a Powerpoint presentation on the Cocoon portal:

http://radio.weblogs.com/0103021/2002/05/17.html#a184

Try out the demo portal in Cocoon and let us know if you are missing
anything :-).

Matthew

--
Open Source Group       Cocoon { Consulting, Training, Projects }
Tel:+49-5251-1581-30  mlangham@s-und-n.de - http://www.s-und-n.de