cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Luca Morandini" <luca.morandi...@tin.it>
Subject RE: Logging and Form Validation
Date Fri, 07 Jun 2002 20:19:22 GMT
Peter,

wait: how many users out there are without JavaScript support ?
Not many I think, and I have yet to find a customer of mine saying "it has
to work on *every* browser", usually they say "IE 5.x, IE 6.x... maybe
Netscape 6.x... possibly Opera 5" and that's it.

I won't write both validations, I don't simply cater to people wihout
Javascript... and I wonder how many developers pay attention to those
unlucky fellows.

Best regards,

               Luca Morandini
               GIS Consultant