cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Eric Sheffer" <eshef...@lycos.com>
Subject Re: Giving up! Cocoon too big, slow and confusing -- LONG and BORINGreply
Date Fri, 28 Jun 2002 18:52:59 GMT
On Fri, 28 Jun 2002 13:50:07
 Tony Collen wrote:

>But please don't just say "It sucks, I quit" without contributing some
>positive criticisms as to *why* it sucks.

I never said "It sucks, I quit".  I would love nothing more than to
see Cocoon succeed.  I'm just trying to point out that there may be
problems with the project beyond documentation.  There may be a
cultural problem, a direction problem or a communication problem.

If I was going to quit, I wouldn't be banging my head against the
wall right now...

Eric

Win a first-class trip to New Orleans and vacation Elvis Style!.
Enter NOW!
http://r.lycos.com/r/sagel_mail/http://www.elvis.lycos.com/sweepstakes/