cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Per Kreipke" <...@onclave.com>
Subject RE: Cocoon 2.0.3 problems...
Date Fri, 21 Jun 2002 15:47:43 GMT
Vadim,

Thanks.

> java version "1.3.1"
> Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.3.1-b24)
> Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 1.3.1-b24, mixed mode)
>

> Win2k.

Did you have to do anything to make Excalibur pick up the JAXP parser?
E.g. -Dblahblah on the execution line or somesuch?

Here's what I think you've told me so far:

- you've built 2.0.3 as it is in CVS (any options?)
- you're using 2.0.3 with the JARs from CVS
- you're using TC4.0.4 as is
- you're on win2k

We couldn't be more similar :-) I'm stuck and have no idea which direction
to go from here. I'm not really interested in figuring out how to build my
own Excalibur, etc.

Per