cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Piroumian Konstantin <KPiroum...@protek.com>
Subject RE: First access into subsitemap problem
Date Tue, 11 Jun 2002 13:13:00 GMT
> From: yuryx [mailto:yuryx@mobicomk.donpac.ru]
>
> Thanx, Vadim.
> And next question :)
> What is the line in cocoon.xconf:
> <!--sitemap
> class="org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.TreeProcessor"
> logger="sitemap"/-->
> maybe uncomment this? (also comment <sitemap check-reload="yes"
> file="sitemap.xmap" logger="sitemap"
> reload-method="synchron"/> first )

May I jump in?

I know that Vadim prefers the compiled sitemap engine, but I would recommend
to switch to TreeProcessor - there is no much difference in performance at
runtime, but you'll get much shorter startup time and more informative error
messages in logs - all this helps very much on during development.

Konstantin

P.S. Yury, how did you find Moscow? ;)