cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Michael-K.Han...@ubsw.com
Subject RE: MSFT answer to Cocoon? (Plaease don't throw stones :)
Date Wed, 12 Jun 2002 19:13:26 GMT
  Thanks Roger - this solution INTRIGUES me... Has anyone done this or knows where to get info
to couple IIS with Tomcat?  Are cases/examples on Apache.org somewhere?

  Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: Roger I Martin PhD [mailto:hypernexdev@hypernexinc.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 11, 2002 4:55 PM
To: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org; nicolaken@apache.org
Subject: Re: MSFT answer to Cocoon? (Plaease don't throw stones :)

Hi folks,

Sorry Michael.  You were looking for a solution.

I was being incredibly facetious when I typed .net. It is one of those
reasons I got a minus on my report card(parochial school) for lack of self
control .

There is nothing like Cocoon but Cocoon.

Use IIS with Jakarta Tomcat, and run Cocoon in it as Microsoft's answer to
Cocoon/Xalan/Xerces functionality?

-Roger