cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Morrison, John" <John.Morri...@uk.experian.com>
Subject HeaderSelector...
Date Mon, 17 Jun 2002 14:57:16 GMT
Hi all :)

I'm trying to use the header selector, but I keep dropping through
to the default (jpeg).  Does anybody have a clue what I'm missing/
doing wrong?  The {1} and {2} files exist I just keep getting a jpeg
even though I have both the svg plugin and png support!

I'm (as usual ;) using the head of cvs and the latest beta of TC 4.

<map:match pattern="*/*">
 <map:generate src="data/{1}.xml"/>
 <map:transform src="charts/{2}.xsl"/>
 <map:select type="header">
  <map:when test="accepts('image/svg-xml')">
   <map:serialize type="svgxml"/>
  </map:when>
  <map:otherwise>
   <map:select>
    <map:when test="accepts('image/png')">
     <map:serialize type="svg2png"/>
    </map:when>
    <map:otherwise>
     <map:serialize type="svg2jpeg"/>
    </map:otherwise>
   </map:select>
  </map:otherwise>
 </map:select>
</map:match>

Thanks,

J.

--LongSig

It's so stupid of modern civilization to have given up believing in the
Devil when he is the only explanation of it.

of this email.