cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Hahn Kurt (CHA)" <kurt.h...@etat.ge.ch>
Subject Nested queries: Only 1 allowed per query?
Date Mon, 24 Jun 2002 13:30:13 GMT
Nested queries work well, but here, I tried to add a second one, and after
many (useless) tries, I'm suspecting that the SQL-transformer doesn't
support more than one nested query at once?  Below is the query structure,
it works fine if I comment out either one of the nested queries. Trying to
execute them both results in an empty page. I didn't find any hints on this
in the documentation. Did anybody try something like this before?

Kurt

<execute-query xmlns="http://apache.org/cocoon/SQL/2.0">
      <query name="affairesPV">
			<!-- Query goes here-->