cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Hahn Kurt (CHA)" <kurt.h...@etat.ge.ch>
Subject Keep line-breaks in elements retrieved from DB
Date Thu, 20 Jun 2002 12:45:58 GMT
I'm creating a  pdf-application, and all its contents are retrieved with the
SQL transformer in Cocoon. Some of the db-fields are very long (max.2000
chars), but they are stored with their line-breaks. If I retrieve the data
through another frontend-application, I get all these line-breaks, which
allow me to display the text properly. However, in Cocoon, they seem to be
stripped away. Even if disable all following transformers, thus just
retrieving the data, I can't see where the line-breaks are gone. Would
anybody know something about that? I really need to have these line-breaks,
otherwise it's impossible to display the text correctly.

Thx

Kurt