cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Jan Uyttenhove" <jan.uyttenh...@pandora.be>
Subject RE: Character encoding problems with XSP/ESQL
Date Thu, 13 Jun 2002 22:51:47 GMT

I agree with Vadim.
But if XSP works just fine, and adding SQL seems to be the problem, it might
be interesting to check the PostgreSQL mailing list also.
I remember there are a lot of problems listed regarding character encoding,
maybe it's a postgreSQL problem, to be more specific, a JDBC-PostgreSQL
problem, since there's no problem using perl...

Jan

visit us @ http://www.xume.be