cocoon-users mailing list archives

From leo leonid <...@leonid.de>
Subject Re: Lucene and cocoon-view
Date Thu, 20 Jun 2002 14:54:03 GMT

On Thursday, June 20, 2002, at 04:12  Uhr, M Al-yahya wrote:

> Hi Leo,
>
> I'm using Cocoon's latest release cocoon 2.0.2 and Tomcat 4.0.4-b3
>
> Cheers,
> Maha

hmm... I never used the 2.0.2 release, I always used the CVS version,
and everything was fine till beginning of may
(long after the 2.0.2 release) (On may 8 I sent my first mail about this
problem to this list.) Thats why I connected this problem with 2.1-dev.

Anyway, I now use the 2.0.3 branch and where view-labels within
aggregation and indexing the docs is possible.
But the problem exits (still or again) in the CVS HEAD branch.
/Leo