cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jason Foster <jafos...@uwaterloo.ca>
Subject Multiple XSL Transformers
Date Tue, 04 Jun 2002 17:43:21 GMT
I was wondering if it is possible to have both a Xalan-based and a
Saxon-based transformer active within Cocoon simultaneously?

I am using Xalan's support for BSF-scriptable extensions in a couple of
places and quite like it's approach.  Unfortunately the current version of
Xalan can't deal with DocBook and I don't want to use the backlevel version
that can.  Saxon, on the other hand, can deal with DocBook without too much
fuss.

So what I'm hoping is that I can declare a XalanTransformer and a
SaxonTransformer then set up my pipelines accordingly.  Is this possible?
If so, can anyone offer any suggestions as to how?

Thanks!

Jason Foster