cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Albertsen, Juergen" <J.Albert...@argo-tec.de>
Subject RE: Problems installing Cocoon 2.1-dev: NoSuchMethodError - SOLVE D
Date Fri, 21 Jun 2002 08:25:58 GMT
Stuart,

doing a diff is a very good idea but I'm afraid the result might not lead us
to the reason for all this hassle because I used the latest CVS version and
a diff would also reveal "normal" code changes. When time permits I wil have
a closer look at at all this, but the weather might be too good over the
weekend ;-)

Jürgen