cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Phil <p...@tcp.net.au>
Subject Re: Unexpected behavior with imported stylesheets
Date Fri, 28 Jun 2002 01:14:27 GMT
Imported stylesheets are not checked for modification and automatically
rebuilt.

There was a thread about this some time back and I believe that it's on
a to-do list somewhere. Is anyone at apache able to confirm this?

Your 'touch' workaround is the only solution that I know of at this time.

Anyone have any advances on this?