cocoon-users mailing list archives

From <Sylvain.The...@swisscom.com>
Subject RE: AccessControlException when requesting cocoon.war
Date Tue, 11 Jun 2002 13:18:32 GMT
Yeh it works!
Cocoon has created its files.

But now when I try to access to the first page: http://localhost:8000/cocoon,
there is a HTTP error:

J2EE SDK/1.3.1 - HTTP Status 404 - Not Found

type: Status report

message: Not Found

Could you help me?
How to test if cocoon works?
Thank you
Sylvain

-----Message d'origine-----
De: Vadim Gritsenko [mailto:vadim.gritsenko@verizon.net]
Date: lundi, 10. juin 2002 17:34
À: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
Objet: RE: AccessControlException when requesting cocoon.war

> From: Sylvain.Thevoz@swisscom.com [mailto:Sylvain.Thevoz@swisscom.com]
>
> C:\j2sdkee1.3.1\repository\u68111\web\cocoon-files doesn't exist.
> There is only C:\j2sdkee1.3.1\repository\u68111\web\cocoon.
>
> These directories have no restrictions but they belong to the
administrator.

"Give all permissions for this directory" means "give all *Java*
permissions". See java.policy file(s) in your J2EE container and
documentation about this file on java.sun.com.

You can give all permissions to everybody by having:

grant {
	permission java.security.AllPermission;
};

Vadim

> Thank you

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.load(StandardWrapper.java:871)

> > > 	at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.allocate(StandardWrapper.java:6
> 15)
> > >
> > > 	at

> e.java
> > :214)
> > >
> > > 	at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.ja
> va:566
> > )
> > >
> > > 	at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:4
> 72)
> > >
> > > 	at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:943)
> > >
> > > 	at

> e.java
> > :201)
> > >
> > > 	at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.ja
> va:566
> > )
> > >
> > > 	at

org.apache.catalina.valves.CertificatesValve.invoke(CertificatesValve.ja
> va:246
> > )
> > >
> > > 	at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.ja
> va:564
> > )
> > >
> > > 	at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:4
> 72)
> > >
> > > 	at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:943)
> > >
> > > 	at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.invoke(StandardContext.java:234
> 3)
> > >
> > > 	at

> :164)
> > >
> > > 	at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.ja
> va:566
> > )
> > >
> > > 	at

org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorDispatcherValve.invoke(ErrorDispatcherVa
> lve.ja
> > va:170)
> > >
> > > 	at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.ja
> va:564
> > )
> > >
> > > 	at

> :170)
> > >
> > > 	at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.ja
> va:564
> > )
> > >
> > > 	at

org.apache.catalina.authenticator.SingleSignOn.invoke(SingleSignOn.java:
> 368)
> > >
> > > 	at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.ja
> va:564
> > )
> > >
> > > 	at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:4
> 72)
> > >
> > > 	at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:943)
> > >
> > > 	at

> java:1
> > 74)
> > >
> > > 	at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.ja
> va:566
> > )
> > >
> > > 	at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:4
> 72)
> > >
> > > 	at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:943)
> > >
> > > 	at

org.apache.catalina.connector.http.HttpProcessor.process(HttpProcessor.j
> ava:10
> > 12)
> > >
> > > 	at

org.apache.catalina.connector.http.HttpProcessor.run(HttpProcessor.java:
> 1107)
> > >
> > > 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:479)
> > >

> > > root cause:
> > > java.security.AccessControlException: access denied
> (java.io.FilePermission
> > C:\j2sdkee1.3.1\repository\u68111\web\cocoon-files read)
> > >
> > > 	at

java.security.AccessControlContext.checkPermission(AccessControlContext.
> java:2
> > 67)
> > >
> > > 	at

java.security.AccessController.checkPermission(AccessController.java:394
> )
> > >
> > > 	at
> java.lang.SecurityManager.checkPermission(SecurityManager.java:540)
> > >
> > > 	at java.lang.SecurityManager.checkRead(SecurityManager.java:885)
> > >
> > > 	at java.io.File.exists(File.java:541)
> > >
> > > 	at java.io.File.mkdirs(File.java:973)
> > >
> > > 	at
> org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet.init(CocoonServlet.java:238)
> > >
> > > 	at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.load(StandardWrapper.java:852)