cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Mike Ash <m...@euronetworldwide.com>
Subject RE: Getting XML from request
Date Wed, 05 Jun 2002 16:24:53 GMT
Sorry about not using plain text.

What I would like to end up with is nodes from the xsp page that contain the
nodes from the object i put in the request.

<page>
	<para>
		<mynode>
			<mychildnode>
			</mychildnode>
		</mynode>
	</para>
</page>

What I am getting now is

<page>
	<para>
		<xsp-request:attribute name="xmlData">
		<!-- these are not nodes but the value of the above node -->
			&lt;mynode&gt;
				&lt;mychildnode&gt;
				&lt;/mychildnode&gt;
			&lt;/mynode&gt;