cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Paul Terray <ter...@4dconcept.fr>
Subject RE: Cocoon bug ? XSLT transform before SQL transform
Date Thu, 20 Jun 2002 13:16:39 GMT
At 09:01 20/06/2002 -0400, you wrote:
>Paul,
>
>You, as user of this list, should not only send questions, but also read
>and answer on replies on your questions.
>
>Please, read:
>http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-users&m=102449556711953&w=2.

You are perfectly right. However, I just check and never received that
message !
Could someone explain how this is possible ? Perhaps it was refused somewhere ?

Anyway, I hope this is what you are asking (only 5 lines of it, ask if you
want more) :
java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.NullPointerException
         at
org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerImpl.run(TransformerImpl.java:3231)
         at
org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerHandlerImpl.endDocument(TransformerHandlerImpl.java:436)
         at
org.apache.cocoon.xml.AbstractXMLPipe.endDocument(AbstractXMLPipe.java:91)
         at
org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.endDocument(AbstractSAXParser.java:724)

Sorry for repeating mails.

--
Paul TERRAY - Documents Management Systems Engineer
email : terray@4dconcept.fr