cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Sreenivasan N." <sreenivasa...@ap.sony.com>
Subject Piechart / Histogram chart generation using SVG
Date Tue, 11 Jun 2002 11:18:33 GMT
Hi all

I am getting some errors when i tried to generate Piechart / histogram
chart in cocoon 2.0.1, Tomcat 4.0.1. I was trying "Transforming XML into
SVG" by doung from IBM site.
I couldnt get the histogram properly. xpath mod function is not working if
i am right.
Has anyhow tried generating PieChart / histogram in Cocoon.
If can give me the sample code, i would be thankful

Thanks in advance
Regards
Sreenivasan.

"Attitudes are much more important than aptitudes."
"Nothing is impossible for a willing heart"

Sreenivasan N.
Sony SARD
Ext 232

Email. sreenivasan.n@ap.sony.com