cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Sreenivasan N." <sreenivasa...@ap.sony.com>
Subject Could not run 2.0.2 on Tomcat 4.0.1
Date Wed, 05 Jun 2002 05:54:44 GMT
Hi all

I was working on Cocoon 2.0.1 with Tomcat 4.0.1. It was working fine. I
used cocoon 2.0.2 war file and i got fatel error. Anyone can help me..

With regards

sreenivasan

type fatal
message Error compiling sitemap
description org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Error compiling sitemap:
java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.AbstractSitemap:
field generators not found
source Cocoon servlet
stack-trace
org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Error compiling sitemap:
java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.AbstractSitemap:
field generators not found
         at org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.Handler.run(Handler.java:295)
         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:479)
java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.AbstractSitemap:
field generators not found
         at org.apache.cocoon.www.sitemap_xmap.configure(sitemap_xmap.java:405)
         at
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.DefaultComponentFactory.newInstance(DefaultComponentFactory.java,

Compiled Code)
         at
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.ThreadSafeComponentHandler.initialize(ThreadSafeComponentHandler.java,

Compiled Code)
         at
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.generator.GeneratorSelector.addGenerator(GeneratorSelector.java:170)
         at
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.generator.ProgramGeneratorImpl.load(ProgramGeneratorImpl.java:248)
         at org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.Handler.run(Handler.java:270)
         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:479)
request-uri
/cocoon/

"Attitudes are much more important than aptitudes."
"Nothing is impossible for a willing heart"

Sreenivasan N.
Sony SARD
Ext 232

Email. sreenivasan.n@ap.sony.com