cocoon-users mailing list archives

From cnsxx...@netscape.net
Subject war file classpath
Date Thu, 06 Jun 2002 08:05:14 GMT
Hi,

I'm deploying Cocoon as a war file (within an ear file).
My own sitemap.xmap file contains references to self-written generators but when I try and
access my files through a browser the sitemap cannot find them, therefore cannot be compiled,
and throws  the following error:
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:org/apache/cocoon/generation/ServletGenerator

I tried jarring up my files into WEB-INF/lib - this didn't make a difference
I tried also adding an extra-classpath reference in web.xml pointing to this jar file - again,
this didn't make a difference
I tried just unjarring the files into WEB-INF/classes - and again, this made no difference

How can I tell Cocoon where to find my generator (and other) files?

TIA

C.