cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Andrew C. Oliver" <acoli...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [USER POLL] New cocoon-docs mailing list?
Date Fri, 28 Jun 2002 13:22:43 GMT

>          *******************************************************
>
>           Users, do you think it's time for a cocoon-docs list?
>
>          *******************************************************

-1 -  I consider myself 3/4 cocoon user and 1/4 developer.  So count my
vote for 3/4.  I think
having a cocoon-docs list will detract from the goal of having
documentation.  Certain personalities
in the group will be able to avoid the documentation issue entirely,
where keeping the development
concerns (meaning the development of documentation) IN the development
list will keep the issue in
their face.

I'll only vote for it if the list can be called
cocoon-lets-brush-documentation-under-the-rug@xml.apache.org
which in my opinion would be what the list was for!  (despite any best
intentions).

-Andy