cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Andrew C. Oliver" <acoli...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Giving up! Cocoon too big, slow and confusing
Date Fri, 28 Jun 2002 12:49:23 GMT

>Them: "We are interested in support for Cocoon"
>Us: "We can provide that at xxx ?/$"
>Them: "You mean I will have to pay? But Cocoon is open source!"
>Them: "<click>".

And thats fine, but if you want services you have to pay for it.  No
software is free as in
free beer.  In fact no beer is free as in free beer.  There are always
costs.  If someone wants
me to be responsive when they say "MY APP IS NOT WORKING I NEED IT UP
PRONTO"
then reason dictates they must pay for the service.  Certainly there are
plenty of morons in the
world who think this is some kind of corporate charity program, but *shrug*.

-Andy