cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Paul Gilligan <pdgilli...@oyap.net>
Subject Re: Giving up! Cocoon too big, slow and confusing
Date Fri, 28 Jun 2002 12:01:52 GMT
Dear all,

Cocoon II is good :) but under development which we all must understand.

This means that it is a process.

Which means that things will change.

Which means that the docs and examples will.

Which makes us all sad.

What we need todo is wait for a good stable JDK1.4 version of coccon II
to make our lives
a little less complicated. As you all know jdk1.4 has lots of the bits &
bobs that we have to setup
by ourselves using jdk1.3 for example. From there we can work on the
examples & books etc.

I like the idea... I am going to use 1.8 for my production work but
still very keen on C2!

Paul