cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Paul Gilligan <pdgilli...@oyap.net>
Subject Re: Does anyone remember cocoon 1.8?
Date Thu, 27 Jun 2002 18:35:34 GMT
Marty,

Yes I have just started with 1.8 for a production project.. not had time
to look yet but get the same
error - I was using the 1.8.2 from the default SuSE 8 install but this
gave the above error.

So I have downloaded the 1.8.2 lastest, build it and ran that under
tomcat - now get:

http://om2.oyap.net/Cocoon.xml

or

  Not Found

The requested URL /Cocoon.xml was not found on this server.

http://om2.oyap.net/cocoon/samples/index.xml

WORKING NOW ... BUT HOW?? was not a day or so ago :) must be a cache
reload issue.

Have not had the time to look at the other bits.. maybe weekend.

But to get that far I did nothing but do a build.sh!

Paul