cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Liam Morley <lmor...@gdc.wpi.edu>
Subject Re: JSESSIONID had /cocoon as path
Date Tue, 18 Jun 2002 12:54:41 GMT
Thanks for the response. Unfortunately, constructing a new cookie
doesn't seem to do it. I now have two JSESSIONID cookies. I think the
problem is that I'm somehow not intercepting the right one. Could it be
that I'm not using the right web.xml? The cookie's getting in there
somehow, there has to be some way to filter this.

Liam