cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Werner Guttmann <Werner.Guttm...@morganstanley.com>
Subject Re: Combining Cocoon with Struts Tag libs
Date Mon, 17 Jun 2002 17:03:15 GMT
Andre,

wouldn't you loose most of the benefits being given to by a framework such as
Struts (or Cocoon's new XMLForms et alias features) is, e.g. form validation,
declarative definition of your flows, error handling, etc ? Which somehow is the
opposite of what Adam is trying to achieve, I assume: i.e. create an application
space where framework like Struts/Cocoon are used to manage and cut down on the
complexity of the task(s) in question and where long-term maintainability
(through separation of concerns) is a major concern and needs to be managed
carefully.

Thanks
Werner