cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Lajos Moczar <lm...@galatea.com>
Subject Logging problem with actions & subsitemaps?
Date Mon, 10 Jun 2002 01:20:04 GMT
It might be because its the end of another long weekend of work, but I'm
stumped here. I've got some sub-sitemaps that use various actions like
DatabaseAuthenticatorAction, etc. Problem is, none of the debug
statements ever show up in the logs. Specifically, I'm trying to figure
out why a login doesn't work, but I can't find ANYTHING in the logs from
the DatabaseAuthenticatorAction. I haven't fiddled with any logging
setttings.

Am I missing something simple?

TIA,

Lajos