cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Ivelin Ivanov <ive...@apache.org>
Subject Re: XMLForms. HOWTO bug?
Date Sun, 09 Jun 2002 01:16:49 GMT

UserBean.java:
   private Node system;

This an attribute which is of type org.w3c.dom.Node

This is used in the FeedBack Wiazard demo to show how JavaBeans can be
mixed with dom nodes. It is referenced on the page where you select
Operating System, RAM, App server, etc.

If you're not going to need DOM nodes in your Form model, you can ignore
   this attribute. Just delete it.

I am not sure why it is in the HowTo though. Don't think it is
necessary. Heidi?

Ivelin

Kenny Chow wrote:
> To whom it may concern,
>     I am very interested in XMLForms and had been
> looking at the docs, both on the apache and in the
> 2.1dev. However, there is one thing that I don't
> understand -- the "Node system" in UserBean. I notice
> both UserBean and howtoBean have this attribute but my
> understanding is limited; I don't know what it is used
> for and why they are there. If I were to write my own
> bean to incorporate into my xmlform, do I include
> "Node system" in my bean as well?
>
> Thanks,
> KC

> http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com