cocoon-users mailing list archives

From TREGAN Fabien <fabien.tre...@airbus.com>
Subject RE: Can't get CastorTransformer to work
Date Tue, 18 Jun 2002 13:03:04 GMT
One other information that may help anyone who'd try to help me :

When I change the tes.xml file from the sample and replace "Mouse" by
"MouseX", the following message appear in core.log :
DEBUG   (2002-06-18) 14:55.35:107   [core.manager]
(/c203/mount/castor/bolobolo) HttpProcessor[80][0]/CastorTransformer: Bean
MouseX could not be found

So it seems that the castor transformer is well running, but I still get no
output as soon as I have a castor:insertbean in test.xml... Any idea ?

fabien.