cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Diana Shannon <shan...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Release 2.1 in one week? I can wait.
Date Sat, 01 Jun 2002 21:19:08 GMT

On Saturday, June 1, 2002, at 02:39  PM, leo leonid wrote:

> Diana Shanon indirectly announced forthcoming release 2.1 in her last
> post. Normally I'm looking forward to new Cocoon releases, but this
> time I'm skeptical.

I'm *only* updating documentation in the release branch, which at the
moment remains at 2.0.3. The goal is to keep the web site fresher. Doc
changes are permitted in the current release branch which remains 2.0.3.

We're trying to make it easier for users... Why wait for the next code
release when we can improve the docs *now*.

Sorry for any misunderstanding Leo.

Diana