cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Scott Purcell" <spurc...@vertisinc.com>
Subject hello example question
Date Mon, 17 Jun 2002 17:41:15 GMT
Specification:
    NT4.0
    Tomcat 3.02
    Cocoon 2.02
    All Running.

I installed the cocoon software this morning, and I am trying to understand how the framework
works. When I go to http://localhost/cocoon/welcome it shows the welcome page which has many
links to different examples.

When I click the "Multimedia Hello World/HTML" link, it shows the starter
http://localhost/cocoon/hello.html page with the hello code.

I found the html for this page, but I am unsure how the framework is converting the xml to
the display html that I am seeing. I have been searching for a xsl file or something that
converts the hello.xml but I am at a loss.

Could someone possibly please explain how the folders are structured so I can walk the examples?

Sincerely
Scott