cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Cenk Uysal <cenk_uy...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Xindice and Cocoon
Date Fri, 28 Jun 2002 13:29:40 GMT
This JSP code is running under ROOT directory of Tomcat when I
request it as an ordinary JSP file. It produces correct XML file.

Now my problem has changed. I realized that problem is not with
Xindice (at least for now). I can't use custom defined tags of JSP
with Cocoon. When you look at the code, you will see that it uses
custom defined JSP tags with the help of a library. I can run this
code as a common JSP running methods. But I can not run it from the
Cocoon's JSP generator.

http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com