cocoon-users mailing list archives

From John Moylan <j...@nua-tech.com>
Subject Xinclude + regex (?) AKA How do I include all of the xml files in a directory?
Date Mon, 17 Jun 2002 12:38:00 GMT
Hi,

I have multiple XML documents in a directory and I need to generate an index for same on the
fly. The index would consist of a html file which pulls in a description from each of the
XML files in the directory and links the description back to the individual XML files. Is
this possible with Xinclude?

Can I use regex with xinclude and loop through the directory contents somehow for *.xml?