cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Kenny Chow <kycaeo...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: XMLForms. classpath not found
Date Wed, 12 Jun 2002 04:46:00 GMT
To whom it may concern,

The original 'imports' I was using were copied from
HowtoWizardAction.java on the "howto" page
(http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/howto/xmlform-wizard/howto-xmlform-wizard-4.html)
which is incorrect. Only the 'imports'  of
WizardAction is written correctly in the 2.1-dev. The
following is correct (copied from WizardAction.java).
The "components" string has to be there. Thanks.

// Schematron classes
import
org.apache.cocoon.components.validation.SchemaFactory;
import org.apache.cocoon.components.validation.Schema;
import
org.apache.cocoon.components.validation.Validator;
import
org.apache.cocoon.components.validation.Violation;

// Cocoon XMLForm
import org.apache.cocoon.acting.AbstractXMLFormAction;
import org.apache.cocoon.components.xmlform.Form;
import
org.apache.cocoon.components.xmlform.FormListener;> //
Schematron classes