cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jonathan Layes <j.coc...@layes.com>
Subject mm.mysql-2.0.14 + JRE1.4.0 + Cocoon2.0.2 problem resolution?
Date Mon, 03 Jun 2002 14:23:07 GMT
Hi all,

I have found a few snippits in the mailing list archives that indicate
that mm.mysql-2.0.14 + JRE1.4.0 + Cocoon2.0.2 is a bad combination.

Has anyone figured out why they are not working together?  Is there
a known solution?  FWIW, I'm getting the ubiquitous message:

org.apache.avalon.excalibur.datasource.NoValidConnectionException: No valid JdbcConnection
class available

which isn't very informative, unfortunately.

Thanks, Jonathan