cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Raboom...@aol.com
Subject Getting 404 error when requesting XML docs
Date Mon, 17 Jun 2002 13:06:47 GMT
Hi all,
      I am not able to view XML files with Cocoon.  Everytime I request an
XML document, I get the 404 error page - File Not Found.
     I am running Cocoon 2.0.2 with Tomcat 4.0.3 and Apache HTTP server
2.0.36 on Windows XP Home Edition with JDK 1.3.1.  I've been working on this
problem all week with zero results.  The error log is empty...is there
anywhere other than the error log to track down this problem?  Has anyone
seen this?  Any help is greatly appreciated -

-Ray