cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Argyn Kuketayev <Argyn.Kuketa...@plateau.com>
Subject RE: Giving up! Cocoon too big, slow and confusing
Date Fri, 28 Jun 2002 13:12:38 GMT

Nothing. That's the reality, my friend. There are people, just like me, they
came to consume, not to contribute. Than more of us come and STAY then more
it tells about the success of Cocoon. If Cocoon will have only people like
yuou, bright developers, it will not be different from a student course
work.