cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Argyn Kuketayev <Argyn.Kuketa...@plateau.com>
Subject C2.0.3 - Invalid URL: Driver type not specified
Date Thu, 06 Jun 2002 21:49:55 GMT
When I try to run ESQL examples or my own code with C2.0.3 I get this:

The org.apache.cocoon.www.sitemap_xmap notifies that
org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException says:

Exception in ServerPagesGenerator.generate()

More precisely:

org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Exception in
ServerPagesGenerator.generate(): java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not get
the datasource java.sql.SQLException: Invalid URL: Driver type not specified

What might be the cause?

I configured web.xml. cocoon.xconf for Oracle driver.

Argyn